Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adventures in Couponing!

So Thursday Kevin and I went to get groceries , and I decided to use my coupons! It took us a while, because I'm not yet organized with them, but we did okay.

We saved $76 total with bonus buys (store saving when you use your bonus card) and manufacturer coupons, and then they also had triple coupons this week, so we were able to triplve the face value of some coupons.

My most awesome deal? Hair dye.

I had a coupon for $2 off Clairol hair dye, while I was walking up and down the aisles, I came upon a clearance rack, which had some Herbal Essence hair dye (made by clairol!) It was on sale for $4 and some change. Then I had the $2 coupon, so I got the dye for like, $2.50 or something! which is AWESOME because it is usually like $9 regular price. TOTALLY rocked! =)

So yay! We still spent about $130 bucks shopping, but it could have been over $200! Plus we haven't been shopping in SO long, so we had a lot to get. I'm totally proud of myself, and know that I will continue to get better and more organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment