Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cleaning!

So today Bella was in a good mood! I put her in her bouncy seat in the kitchen, did the dishes, wiped down the counters, and swept. Then I decided to pull the chest freezer out to get the hair and crap that was between it and the fridge. Then when I did that, I figured lets pull out the fridge too. OMG! There was sooo much crap under there! I ended up scrubbing the floor with a scrub brush. I know, who looks under there, right? But once I saw it, I could NOT just leave it. I also pulled all the magnets off the fridge, and scrubbed the outside of the fridge. Now it's super white again! Just like new! As for the inside.. well I will get there at some point. I HOPE today, but the chances are not very good that I will. I mopped the floor with bleach water, and now I'm going to go back over it with the swiffer mop. Yes, I always mop the floor twice. Once usually with mop n glo or whatever I had. Today I used bleach because I already had the bucket made up from cleaning under the fridge.

So I just need to finish mopping, vaccum the rug under the table, clean the windows, dust, and clear off the table.

Then vaccum, dust, clean windows in the living room.

I also need to get the spare room cleaned up.

We'll see how much gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment