Thursday, June 18, 2009

Toys R Us Huggies Deal

Okay, So I think I have a diaper obsession. I can get really good deals on diapers sometimes, so I buy them. The problem is I kind of have a surplus of diapers. I DO buy the larger sizes too, because I know we'll get into them eventually! Anyways - here is the deal!

Get a $15 gift card when you buy 2 value boxes of Huggies Diapers. Right now the diapers are $33.99 a box. I had two $1.50/1 coupons, this made them $32.49.

I paid $24.99 per box! That is a GREAT deal! It would have been better if I had a TRU coupon to use with it, but alas, I did not.

Remember, at TRU/BRY you can use your MFR coupons along with their store coupons. Typically, they have $5/1 or $10/2 in their fliers, and it switches back and forth between Pampers and Huggies. Generally, Pampers gets you the best deal, because they pack more diapers in their boxes. BUT - depending on your coupons, you will have to make that call when you go shopping! =)

What great deals have you found lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment