Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer time.. and the livin's easy...

Well, that's what the song says, but it's not always true. No, my life is not a hard one. Yes, I've been through some tough times, but the end result, where I am at now, is all worth it.

It is hard for me, to be home all the time. Not that taking care of Bella is hard at all, she is pretty easy for the most part, but it can be draining. Sure I can go out. Going out with her is becoming easier and easier, it's just that I don't want to really go anywhere that I might spend money. And I hate to crash at a family member's house every day. I know they would not mind, but at the same time, I know they will get sick of us! So I usually stay home. Not to mention, I have a hard time getting the motivation to get up and go. I can sit and sit, but I don't have any energy these days. i know I'm lacking in my diet, and I need to take a multi-vitamin or something. I just don't. I don't know why. Because I forget, because I am worried about what I can take while nursing, there are various reasons, none of them a good enough one to be just sitting here NOT taking vitamins.

Anyways, right now I'm supposed to be cleaning the kitchen, but alas, here I am, blogging away about nothing in particular.

Bella has been sitting up amazingly well. She can even lean over the the side and front for toys and not fall over. Sometimes she leans too far though and *faceplant* LOL but I just sit her back up and we start all over again. No progress in the crawling department yet. She's still on her tummy, can turn in circles and roll all over the place though, so she has no problem getting to where she wants to be! No teeth yet either, I don't even see any "buds", but I know she is feeling those teeth grow! It is worse at night, last night i had to give her orajel AND tylenol just to get her to go back to sleep. She kept trying to go to sleep but just couldn't. Poor baby was just so tired though! So was mommy! During the day she is okay, she is awake and alert and able to chomp on things. Occasionally a dab of orajel is all she needs.

Well, thats about all for now, I AM going to get the kitchen cleaned up today! and possibly even go swimming. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment