Sunday, August 16, 2009

Growing Bigger...

Well, we went and bought Bella a larger carseat. It was on sale at Sam's club (about 40% cheaper than anywhere else I've seen this one!) So we went ahead and got it. Poor girl is just getting too long for her carrier! I haven't put it in yet, we shall see when I have time.

Bella pulled herself up once on one of Austin's toys.. I'm waiting for her to do it again.. lol

Our visit is going really well. I'm having a great time, and I am already starting to feel sad about leaving the end of the week.

Yesterday we made a fire in my dad's fire pt and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. We all goofed around and had a great time laughing and being obnoxiously loud and silly. There were a few times I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants! lol...

Anyways, today we are just relaxing, may hit up the mall for a bit.. not sure what we are doing Monday, but Tuesday we are going fishing and having a picnic out on Lake Ouichita (pronounced wash-it-aw). After that David goes back to school and my parents go back to work. We are supposed to leave Friday... but maybe we will leave Thursday. We shall see. I don't really want to leave, but at the same time, i want to spend some extra time with my grandparents in Nashville. We shall see how it goes!


That's my quick update.. I know there are no pictures, I'll have some eventually, but I've hardly been on my laptop, I'm just enjoying spending time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment