Friday, November 27, 2009

Being Thankful


Well, the holiday season is upon us, and yesterday was Thanksgiving. This year has proven to be one that I am most grateful for, as my wonderful little princess came into my world a few short days after the year turned over. It has been absolutely amazing, and time has gone by so quickly. Bella is almost 11 months old now.. almost a year. I think about this time last year, and how I simply could not wait for her arrival! I'm thankful for such a loving and wonderful husband, who has been so supportive, and had sacrificed so much to allow me to stay home with our daughter and raise her. It was always my dream to be a stay at home mom, I always had doubts in my mind that it would actually be feasible, but he has made it work.

I'm thankful for having supportive family and friends, both near and far. They have been my rock and helped me keep my sanity through it all.

I'm thankful that my life is in such a positive place now. I look back, at where I was two years ago, 5 years ago, and I see how much I have grown, how much I have changed. How I am still changing and growing, every single day. I am trying to be the best ME I can be for my daughter, for my husband. I try to be open, honest, true to myself, good to my friends. I try to be the friend I would want to have, the mom I would want to have, the wife I would want.

Things have been stressed, money is tight, and it has come through and showed in both kevin and myself. I am struggling to NOT let that become habit, an I apologize for it, because I know we are both tired. I am thankful he loves me so much, and is so forgiving, and continues to be so understanding and loving. I truly am so happy to have him. I don't know that anyone else would be so forgiving.

There is so very much to be thankful for this season, and I am fully aware of al the blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment