Saturday, March 6, 2010

Birthday Wishes...



What an Awesome Cake! LOVE IT!


No, that's not MY cake, but I wish it was! LOL Today is my birthday. I haven't made a fuss this year, I haven't asked for anything at all. Today Bella and I are going to visit my friend Brooke, and do a little shopping and have dinner at Red Robin. Brooke's birthday was Wednesday, and we are both 29. So we like to do something together every year!

One more year and then I'm 30. UGH! I know, right? Actually, it's not a big deal. I mean, so what. I can remember when 30 seemed SOOOOO old, but now.. not so much. It is hard to believe I am almost there. Anyhow, you are only as old as you feel. So some days I'm 18, and others I'm 80. haha. Thats all the plans I have. I'll maybe post some pictures this week, if I remember to take any. 


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment