Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, it's been beautiful outside, and the past couple days we have spent going to the park and playing outside! But let me go back a bit.

For my birthday I went out to shop and spend time with my friend Brooke. Her birthday is 3 days before mine, and every year we go out together to get our free burger from Red Robin. We did a little shopping as well. It was a great day! Then, on Monday after my birthday, My wonderful husband set up a surprise dinner at Olive Garden for me, and invited a few friends and family. He also got a cake from Cold Stone Creamery. He really is the best!

Then, This past weekend we went up to PA for our nephew's 16th birthday party. It was a lot of fun, and really nice to get away and see his family. Bella had a blast with all her cousins, too.


Now, we've had some beautiful weather, and have been going outside and playing at the park. Bella LOVES to be outside, and it's hard to get her back in. She just wants to run and run and run! She also loves swings and would spend all day in the swings if I let her! She is totally her daddy's girl in that way, as he loves to be outdoors too. I think this summer will be sooo much fun! AND, since it's nicer out, we can go for walks and to the park, instead of the mall or Target. Spring and Summer, not only fun, but budget friendly too! haha!

Anyhow, we are really enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine. It really makes everyone in a better mood!

2 comments:

  1. She's getting so big so fast!

    I loved being outdoors when I was a kid, too. I'd have to be dragged in...I never tired of it. Even in the winter - it's the complete opposite with winter now. I don't even want to go outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pigtails! So cute!

    ReplyDelete