Friday, April 9, 2010

15 month checkup

Bella is now 15 months old.. She weighs 22lbs 12 oz and is 31.5 inches tall. She is 75th percentile in height and 45th percentile in weight.. meaning that only 25% of babies her age are taller, and 55% weigh more. She's growing steady, and looks like she has her daddy's genes in that department!

She has 12 teeth, and is working on her bottom eye teeth, or canines. It is still going to be some time before they actually cut through, but they are coming! She talks a lot and can sign a few things as well. She is incredibly smart and can follow directions.. when she wants to. She loves to be outside and loves to play on the swings. The doctor said she is perfectly healthy, and we do not need to worry about her ears, as they looked PERFECT. Well, we already knew she is perfect ;) but after the last month of ear infections, we did have our concerns.

Easter was fun, and next is Apple Blossom. I am looking to find her an adorable outfit to wear to the park.. I just haven't found one yet. =)

She also has a LONG list of words..

Mama, daddy, pap-pap, boop, Lizzy, Peanut, Meow-meow, moo, Jocie (friend's daughter), juice, eat, snack(nacks), moo, duck, quack quack, cookie, bye bye, outside(sounds like ah-ice), puppy, no, hi, nice, apple, night-night (ni-ni), baby....

That's all I can think of right now.. I'm sure I will think of more. The doctor said average for 15 months is 3-4 words. So we are doing well. She loves books and to read and be read to. This is something I will always encourage. In fact, she usually prefers to play with her books than toys. There will ALWAYS be room in our house and budget for a new book for her.

We've also been painting a bit, and I can't wait to be able to pull out the little pool and take her in it, and also to the big pool! =)

Anyhow, I can hear her babbling to her baby through the monitor, so I better get moving! I'll try to come back and post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment