Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What we've been up to!

We've been enjoying the nice weather. Sunday, we went over to have a little cookout and visit with some friends. They brought out their daughter's 4 wheeler, which Bella isn't quite big enough for, but she liked it just the same! They took out the big one too, and Kevin took Bella for a romp through the woods on it. She LOVED it!  It looks like we will be investing on one of these smaller ones eventually. =)



Laundry is a daunting task, but Bella likes to help. This is her sitting in the basket of clean, unfolded laundry. Her job is to keep handing mommy clothes out of the basket. =) 


We love the park! Its great to pack up a light lunch and drive on over for a picnic! The fresh air does everyone good (except me when I forget to take my allergy stuff!) I can always bank on a good nap in the afternoon on days that I take her to the park in the morning!


This is usually the view in my rear view mirror on the way home from the park. Tuckered out. We get home and she usually goes right into her crib without even a whimper. Gotta LOVE the fresh air!

1 comment: