Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I won.. again!

Let me first tell you that the website I enter these contests on is amazing! Fabulous Friday Freebies posts new giv eaways EVERY WEEK! I love all the things she posts, and I really enjoy finding wonderful new places to shop online!

This time I won a personalized custom canvas painting from Art By Kristi (She is currently on vacation for the month of July, but be sure to check back for her awesome stuff in August!). I emailed her and told her I chose the daisy theme, I also sent a link to the bedset I had bought Bella, and asked if she would be able to match the colors. What she made was amazing, and absolutely perfect! Not only did she match the colors, but she put the same detailing onto the flowers that is on the actual bedding! This was something I totally did not expect!

When I got my package, this is what was inside:



The wrapping obviously was not necessary but was such a wonderful, thoughtful, and personal touch! I will also say, that even though she was on vacation, she waited to ship this until after the 4th, so it would not sit on my front porch while we were gone! She could very easily have just shipped it anyhow!

This is the final product:

Absolutely perfect! Thank you to Fabulous Friday Freebies, and Kristi, from Art by Kristi for such a wonderful prize! 

No comments:

Post a Comment