Monday, April 18, 2011

Major Changes are happening!

I'm not going into detail, but due to some unforeseen circumstances, we are moving! Kevin has lost his job and instead of us scraping by to try and pay rent in a place local, his parents have so generously allowed us to come live with them temporarily until we can get on our feet.

I'll admit, at first I was REALLY against it, but the more I think about it, the better I feel about it. Really, I just don't want to leave this area. I have friends. I have AMAZING, supportive, caring, go-out-of-their-way-for-me friends. It's something I've never had growing up - that solid group, people you KNOW, without a doubt, you could rely on. And now I'm leaving them. *Temporarily* I keep saying to myself. But, the reality is, we don't know how long temporarily is. it could be 3 months, 6 months, we could end up getting our own place up there and then it would be even longer. It is also sad because in our group, there are quite a few little girls (and a couple boys!) that are right around Bella's age, and they all play and get along.. I will miss that for her. =(

I am grateful we will have plenty of family around to help us out with anything we need - including watching Bella while Kevin and I both work. That is going to be the biggest blessing of all. I am still considering possibly getting her into a half-day preschool twice a week (eventually) just so she has that interaction. We'll have to see when we get up there.

I'm concerned (probably more than I really need to be) about the sleeping situation. Where will Bella sleep? Where will all her stuff go? I hate feeling like I would be inconveniencing his parents in any way. I know they are going to have to move stuff around, I just don't want to make anything difficult for them - but at the same time, I want everything to be as normal as possible for Bella. It going to be ab adjustment for all of us, and My anxiety is definitely high. Once we get everything situated.. everything will fall into place.

So - thats the update. I have so many things I need to update - pictures and videos, but all of that is on the back burner until we can get everything else in our lives settled down.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move...try not to worry so much! It sounds like you guys are making the right choice instead of struggling. :)

    ReplyDelete