Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Review of Butterfly Cake Topper

Originally submitted at The Knot

A symbol of joy and transformation, the butterfly is a perfect expression of your new life together. Made of glass, this self-standing cake topper features two butterflies encircled in a heart accented with white and silver leaves. 7" w x 6 1/2" h.


Beautiful!

By Michele Argiro from Winchester, VA on 6/21/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Theme Oriented, Unique, Well Made, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Theme Weddings, Indoor Receptions, Outdoor Receptions, Large Weddings, Small Weddings, Destination Weddings, Gifts

Describe Yourself: Bride

I absolutely adored my Glass Butterfly Cake topper. It was pretty, elegant, and I have nothing negative to say about it. I am on the hunt for another one, as mine got broken a couple of year ago (not fixable!) I'd love to order a new one if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

http://momtobella.blogspot.com/

(legalese)

1 comment:

  1. We used the same one as our wedding cake topper! It now sits on our piano.

    ReplyDelete